CONDITIONS OF TENDER
Download Tender Documents
1. The tender must show a Sum for each lot tendered for (ie one Sum per machine).
2. The machines, listed are for tender on an "as is where is" condition at the viewing sites
a) Items listed as new will be sold with conditional warranty
b) Items listed as used will be sold with no warranty given or implied
3. All Tendered Sums shall be submitted in New Zealand Dollars and excluding GST
4. Upon acceptance of the Tendered Sum or Sums, within 7 calendar days, payment shall be made in full against a GST Tax Invoice issued by Global Tractor Sales Ltd.
5. Upon payment each Successful Tenderer shall within 21 calendar days remove the machines from the tender site.
6. All costs of uplifting and removal of the machines from the tender site shall be borne by the respective Successful Tenderer.
7. The tender shall close at 5.00pm on Wednesday 23rd October 2019, tenders can be sent to
Attn: Stewart McSkimming
Global Tractor Sales Ltd
PO Box 86077, Rolleston West (post)
812 Jones Road Rolleston (courier)
8. Email tenders will be accepted, please email email@example.com
9. Global Tractor Sales Ltd shall not be obliged to accept:
a) the highest tender price(s); or
b) any tender.
10. The Tenderer acknowledges that in submitting a tender it shall be deemed to have warranted and represented to Global Tractor Sales Ltd that it has:
a) examined all information and made its own assessments and other circumstances having an effect on its tender;
b) informed itself of the nature of the obligations to be performed under the Tender Document.
11. Machines can be viewed at 812 Jones Road, Rolleston
Spring Stock Tender
E-Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to our E-Newsletter for the latest deals, the newest machinery, and plenty of interesting information.